Monday, July 23, 2012

[News] Taemin expresses “What I want to show is my inner charms, not my body.”

Taemin expresses “What I want to show is my inner charms, not my body.”

Idol group SHINee’s Taemin, with his witty comments, he made the atmosphere of the press conference a very enjoyable one. 

On the 22nd (July) afternoon, SHINee will be holding their second solo concert SHINEE CONCERT ‘SHINEE WORLD 2’ IN SEOUL. This afternoon, SHINee held a press conference, and the members expressed their individual feelings and their thought about the songs and segments that will be performed later on during the concert. 

When Taemin was talking about his solo, he also said “There was a solo that I started performing during the Japan Arena Tour. To show everyone my inner charm, so I prepared this solo stage. And also to present a masculine and fresh side of myself, chose a brand new song. Hope that everyone can keep that in mind when watching my solo stage. “

Also, with regards to his costume that requires him to bare the left part of his upper body, Taemin smiled and said “I want to show everyone my inner charms and not my flesh. This is the costume I wore for the Japan Arena Tour. Initially I was embarrased and shy (about wearing this), but while doing the tour, I got used to it. But since the Korean staffs got a shock when they saw my costume, so recently my confidence level became lower.
About their schedules for the later half of the year, SHINee replied the reporters “As a contemporary band, we wish to show everyone a fresh concept and be a group that leads the fashionable trends. For the remaining 5 months, we will be having overseas activities, and through that we are able to meet our fans. We will also be able to meet our fans quickly even when we’re in Korea.”

In addition, there will be nearly 20 000 fans who will attend the concert this time round. During the concert, other than the basic hot tracks like ‘Replay’, ‘Ring Ding Dong’, and ‘Lucifer’, SHINee will also perform songs from their 4th mini album which they released just at the beginning of this year, ‘Sherlock’ etc, and also songs from their first Japanese album ‘Always Love’ and ‘To Your Heart’ etc. Members will also perfom solo stages during the concert in order to show off their individuality. Inclusive of their 5 different solo stages, they will perform a total of 29 songs for this wonderful concert. 

After completing SHINee CONCERT ‘SHINee WORLD 2’ in Seoul, SHINee will be travelling to Taipei, Singapore, and other Asian countries to carry out their tour activities.

Translations: @laetitia_aw
Via: FallinTaem (http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/8b4cb766tw1dv5qejkbbnj.jpg)
Korean source: enews

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment