Thursday, July 19, 2012

[TRANS] MINHO INTERVIEW ON VOGUE GIRL AUGUST 2012 EDITION

[TRANS] MINHO INTERVIEW ON VOGUE GIRL AUGUST 2012 EDITION


VG: Did you practice high jump a lot? When we see you win on “Let’s go dream team” do you think it’s really as good as player/athlete’s standard?
Minho: I started practicing regularly for 1.5 months before filming. I thought the 1st until 2nd second try was easy, but this one is so different from what I did on dream team. High jumper player does backward jump, so this is really hard. High jump can be said as a very hard sport among trackfield event, and one of events that players avoid.
 VG: Kang Taejun has a lady-killer character, is the character matched the lead’s character?
Minho: First, I’ll say that it’s about 50%, I have a lot of similar character with him, but my relation with my family and people are different. I watched the Japanese drama and tried to find the original (T/N: the manga, I guess?), I still can’t say that his genuiness, manliness, look, and naturally cool character are totally similar with me. After all, I just want to express and follow that character well.

 VG: What kind of look will you show that makes you different from Oguri Shun which had the same role on the Japanese drama?
Minho: Because the person who acts the role is different, so the way I’ll show it will obviously be different. You can distinguish my different feels of the character from Oguri Shun. This talk will only be proven as you see the broadcast on 15th of August! Haha.
 VG: SHINee’s Minho, Actor Minho, and Minho’s photoshoots filming like today, which one is the most difficult role?
Minho: It’s acting. I can just show myself when I sing and dance, but on acting, it’s not my real self that I show but what I must show is another person’s character which is as natural as possible, it is difficult.
 VG: If you could pick on any kind of work as you wish someday, what kind of movie that you wish to to try?
Minho: Action or Quentin Tarantino’s noir movies. I want to try films whom Men like, but not in my image right now, maybe a while after will be possible.
 VG: Talking about image, do you pursue for a ‘pleasant young man’ image? Like, when you go to pierce shop sometime, and the staffs ask you to pierce, but you immediately agitate and cut them off  saying “I’m not doing it!”
Minho: (Shocked)Woah! ……It was only once. I was actually curious. Members wear a lot of piercings. Well it’s not that I’m going to make a ‘pleasant young man’ image but I think putting something on ears like earrings doesn’t suit me somehow. *For once, the stylist didn’t pierce her ear, so she asked me to look for her magnetic piercing, as expected, I felt weird as I saw it on the mirror. Furthermore, it got lost it in less than one hour*. So the conclusion is, I’m not a ‘pleasant young man’ it can’t be helped anymore. Haha.
* I’m actually not 100% sure about that part!

korean – english translation: minhogoon @ livejournal
shared by : shawolindo

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment