Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[NEWS] Minho & Sulli talk about their kiss scene in ‘For You in Full Blossom’

[NEWS] Minho & Sulli talk about their kiss scene in ‘For You in Full Blossom’

Posted Image

SHINee‘s Minho and f(x)‘s Sulli who have both transformed into ‘acting idols’ spoke out about their kiss scenes in their new SBS drama, ‘For You in Full Blossom‘.

At the press conference for the drama held on August 13th, Sulli remarked, “There is a kiss scene with Minho in the script. Surprisingly, it was fine, even though we had to film it about 15 times.

I didn’t dislike the kiss scene,” she added with a bashful smile. “I was a little nervous before the shoot and I told him, ‘Oppa I didn’t know we had a kiss scene together,’ but I wasn’t that nervous. It was a little awkward, however, since we’ve known each other for so long.

Minho on the other hand remarked, “I’ve known Sulli since she was in elementary school, and I was really nervous as we approached the kiss scene. We weren’t extremely close to begin with, but we became a bit closer since the drama began. But no matter how close we’ve grown, I was still very worried about the kiss.”

He added, “The kiss scene is a situation where I plant it on her, and so I decided to build up some confidence and go for it. We filmed that scene 15 times, and Sulli said she was fine after about the 10th, but I continued to be extremely nervous.”

Meanwhile, ‘For You in Full Blossom’ is a high school romance based on a famous Japanese animé from 1996. The first episode airs August 15th at 9:55PM KST.

Source/Credit: Osen
Shared by: joAnnwashere @ shineee.net

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment